You can browse the Papatek.com without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Certain features and services on Papatek require that you register and supply some information that allows us to identify you. We collect some information automatically from your computer while you browse our sites, such as where you go on the papatek.com and the products you add to your shopping cart. We collect your IP address, browser type and version, and a cookie number to indetify you for easier checkout.
When you register on Papatek.com, we collect and store your e-mail address and a password. You can also choose to provide the following personal information:
- Profile information, including first and last name, username and location
- Fulfillment information, including mailing address and phone number
- Transaction and payment information, including paypal account and billing address
- Other information that allows us to personalize your Papatek.com experience
We may email you after you place any orders to verify shipping and billing information or to ask you to take a survey of your experience on our site.
Papatek.com does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We use the minimum amount of information necessary to conduct a safe online transaction. We limit the information we collect to:
- The data necessary to complete an order or provide you with information and services you request
- Customize your experience on Papatek.com
- Communicate with you about your orders, service updates and other administrative issues
- Troubleshoot technical problems
Papatek.com uses physical, electronic and administrative safeguards, including advanced firewall and password protection for our databases, designed to protect the security of information. We restrict access to your personal information to employees that need to know that information in order to process and ship your order. While our site uses all the latest data protection technologies, we cannot guarantee that your service provider or any connection between our website and yourself is totally secure. We recommend that you always keep your system up to date with the latest security patches and use the newest browser technology your system can run for increased internet security for yourself and your family. This should make your shopping here and at most other ecommerce websites safe and secure.
We may change this policy from time to time. All amended terms will take effect immediately for all users.
700 Aldo Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95054, U.S.A.