1. This 100MW green laser pointer is aluminum body construction
2. The 100MW green laser pointer has a side ON/OFF switch
3. Safety PIN (inserted at the end of the laser) prevents children from accidentally activating the laser
4. Properly heat sink laser module
5. This 532NM laser pointer has focusable lens
6. Powered by 1 x 18650 lithium battery (included)
7. The laser pointer flashlight is compatible with European plugs
8. Max Output: 100MW
9. Wavelength: 532NM
10. Output Mode: Constant Wave
11. Size: 160 x 23.1 x 29.0mm / 6.3 x 0.91 x 1.14in (L x Body Dia. x Head Dia.)
What you are viewing is a 100mW 532nm Flashlight Style Green Laser Pointer. This 100mW green laser pointer is constructed with fine aluminum material, so it is durable and sturdy for long time using. Powered by one 18650 lithium battery (which is included in the package), this 100mW green laser pointer is capable of emitting extremely brilliant green laser beams. The green 100mW green laser pointer is inserted with Safety PIN (installed at the end of the laser), so children are well prevented from accidentally activating the laser pointer and causing any damage. With focusable lens, the range of the green laser beam can be adjusted according to your needs. Accompanied by a handy strap, the 532nm laser pointer is very easy to be carried anywhere you go. This laser pointer flashlight is a really excellent tool you should have in your daily life!
A laser pointer is a small laser designed to highlight something of interest by projecting a small bright spot of colored light onto it. The laser beam is not in itself visible from the side, but is visible as a result of light scattered by dust particles along the beam path. The small width of the beam and low power of typical laser pointers make the beam itself invisible in a reasonably clean atmosphere, showing a point of light when striking an opaque surface. Some higher powered laser pointers are faintly visible via Rayleigh scattering when viewed from the side in moderately or dimly lit conditions.
1. The laser can be bright enough when you light it in normal temperature, so you had better not light it continually over 30 seconds
2. When do not use it, please take off the battery from the laser in order to avoid the damage
3. In some countries these laser pointers (especially the higher powered ones) may be illegal to own and / or use.
4. Therefore, you (the customer) accept all responsibly and liability to determine and fulfill the requirements and limitations of use or resale of these products in accordance with your country's laws and regulations.
5. In the event of resale, you also need to agree to incorporate this notation in the product description, so that any potential buyer can be well informed before make a purchasing decision
Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers:
1. Never look directly into the laser beam
2. Never point a laser beam at a person
3. Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces
4. Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope
5. Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult
Use only laser pointers meeting the following criteria:
1. Labeled with FDA certification stating "DANGER: Laser Radiation" for Class 3R lasers or "CAUTION: Laser Radiation" for Class 2 pointers
2. Classified as Class 2 or 3R according to the label. Do not use Class 3b or 4 products
3. Operate at a wavelength between 630 nm and 680 nm
4. Have a maximum output less than 5mW, the lower the better
1 x Flashlight Style Green Laser Pointer
1 x 18650 Lithium Battery
1 x charger
2 x Keys